Wednesday, May 11, 2011

six months (bottle message twenty five)

dear my beloved one,

six months ago today you invited me out to latitude 360 to see bens band play.. and from there our story began. six months ago you kissed me in the first bar you played at on sixth street. i was telling you how i was ready for a husband and looking to settle down. and for some God reason you kissed me, even though you didnt want to be with someone like me, i guess i was interesting enough. you didnt want to loose you edge, baby you havent lost your edge one bit. you are still the fun crazy charming loving man i kissed six months ago. you have charmed your way into my heart and life forever.

Gavin (middle) visiting the tigers on trip to gulf shores, al.

i believe the angels were rejoicing and laughing at how much change was going to happen to us in the next six months. we were both taken by surprise and in awe of what God can do in the blink of an eye. how He can change a heart and a life to glorify Him and He truely does give us the desires of our hearts. i could not have asked for a better man to spend the rest of my life with.

te amo. my love.







No comments:

Post a Comment