Monday, May 16, 2011

an all day affair (bottle message twenty six)

 dear my beloved one,

this weekend was relaxing, intense, lovely, and learning. we spent time renting movies, watching movie, eating in and eating out, not to mention a double feature on sunday. i ran town lake from your place to i35 and back on my one year anniversary of graduating college. we celebrated six months of dating on sunday (which happens to be my favorite day) with a trip to the mexican restaurant tequeria la chivas and watched the soccer game with gerard, watched thor in 3d AND fast five which happened to be in brasil.


Rio De Janeiro, Brasil


 i will say it was fun watching a movie where you lived and you whispering to me each of the locations and me remembering the pictures you showed me. we then went to whole foods to split our sandwich as usual and walked on home. and for the first time in my life i brought home my work and you watched you tube (for work purposes).

baby i love learning from you. i love dating you. i am grateful for you everyday even when i become a brat and don't act like i do. you are a wonderful man, a wonderful friend, and a wondeful husband. thank you for all the hard work you put into our relationship. i am truely blessed.

te amo my love.





1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and it is nice, so I want to invite you to follow my blog, and if you follow me, I will follow yours...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete