Sunday, November 7, 2010

love from above (bottle message one)

dear my beloved one,

as you will one day find out, i love hand written notes. but for the sake of trees, trash on the shore, and storage purposes, i have created this blog for you to read one day. 

just think of each post as a hand written note, in a bottle, sent out to sea. and one day you will be able to read each of these notes and know that i have loved you since before you knew me. just as our Father knew we would be together since before we were born.

there are many things i wish to tell you, but tonight i must rest. i will leave you with a verse to remind us both the bond we have with our Father.

Hosea 2:19-20 -- "And I will betroth you to me forever. I will betroth you to me in righteousness and in justice, in steadfast love and in mercy. I will betroth you to me in faithfulness. And you shall know the Lord."





No comments:

Post a Comment