Wednesday, July 20, 2011

a very busy summer (bottle message twenty eight)

dear my beloved one,

it has been a rollercoaster of events the past seven weeks. we have gotten engaged, moved into our own place, and learned a ton about one another. the main thing i've learned is how much you like to be out of the lime light. so in honor of that, i will cease to talk about you in my blog and will continue to just talk about how i'm growing and what projects i am doing.

the proposal was wonderful. as much as a proposal should be a surprise, you completely surprised me. it was sweet, simple, intimate, perfect. i couldnt have asked for a better proposal from the best man. i cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you, one day at a time. people say you got the ring right. i think so too. (sorry the pics a little blurry) 



we have moved into our own little apartment and furnished it quite nicely complete with a craft/frat room and wine/bar area. i have learned that i have way too many clothes and in need of some serious deep cleaning. the patience you have with me in astounding and my ability to commuicate my needs to you is getting slightly better.

i decided that i love reading blogs and should keep up with mine more often. i also think i should start a blog for all the wedding things i'll be doing for our special day. more on that later.

today i'd like to pay tribute to one of my closest friends, emily, as she just got back from her trip with mocha club in africa yesterday. you can read more about her trip here.





No comments:

Post a Comment